- Lead initiates a rock step (can be from open or from closed)
- Lead pulls his left hand upwards and close to his body; he should “high-five” the follow. This is a tuck
- Lead guides the follow through the turn
Tip: the lead can choose any direction or angle to send the follow in a tuck turn. The easiest way to do this is for the lead is, when “tucking,” to point or move his hand in the direction he wants the follow to go. He can then use his right hand to continue guiding the follow.
- Lead and follow are in open position; lead initiates a rock step
- Lead lifts his hand and steps forward so that he and the follow will pass each other; lead and follow pass by on each other’s right
- Triple step & align to face each other